1. Pre-authorized payment plan
2 plan options: Due Date (4 installments) or 10 Month Plan
2. Post-dated cheques - please ensure the payment stubs are included and the date is highlighted
3. Internet/Telephone banking - please use property roll number for the account number; payment
must be received by the due date
4. At the Municipal Office - cash, cheque or debit accepted
5. By mail - cheque payable to "Municipality of Bluewater" - please ensure to include payment stub
Pre-Authorized Payment Plan Form
To avoid a penalty charge, please ensure all payments are received at the Municipal Office by 4:30 pm of the due date.
Tax certificates can be requested with a fee of $50 per property roll number. Certificates will be issued once payment is received and the tax department requests a two week processing time. Cheques are to be made payable to "The Municipality of Bluewater."
Please note that your assessment notice contains a user id and password to log on to the MPAC
website for further information regarding your property.