Develop a Property


When development doesn't meet the requirements of municipal planning documents it may be appropriate to make a planning application. Common applications are provided below.


Planning Application  Forms /Fees:

 Application Type


 Minor Variance                                                                                        


 Zoning By-law Amendment   


 Official Plan Amendment




 Deeming By-law 
(Plus  municipal processing fees)


 Part Lot Control Exemption
(Plus municipal processing fees)


If you need another type of application staff will be pleased to assist you.  

Local Appeal Planning Appeal Support Centre

Do you need help with an appeal of a planning application? Find information here.