Moving and Final Readings

You will need to complete the move in/out form if you are moving to Bluewater, setting up a new utility account, moving out of Bluewater or to another residence in Bluewater that is not on a private well.

If you are moving to another property in Bluewater, you will need to complete a move in/out form for each property (the one you are moving from and the one you are moving to). Your utility account number will be different for your new property. Continuing to make payments on an old utility account could lead to late payment charges on your new account.

Completing the form lets municipal staff know that a final water meter reading is needed at the property and that changes need made to the utility account.

Scroll to top