Tenant Landfill Usage

Tenants who need to use the Stanley landfill require a landfill pass. Tenants must first receive permission from the property owner of the property where they are a tenant. A tenant landfill request application will need to be submitted to the Public Works department for approval before a landfill pass can be issued. 

Please contact the Public Works department for more informatoin.

Municipality of Bluewater
14 Mill Avenue
N0M 2T0
Phone: 519-236-4351
or 1-877-236-4351
Fax: 519-236-4329
Send an Email

Scroll to top